Solar and Battery Installation Team Lead
Cinnamon Energy Systems is a full-service residential and commercial solar and battery storage company with a heritage of over 10,000 happy customers since 2001. To provide the best customer service and economics, Cinnamon Energy Systems only works in the Silicon Valley Area, and generates the majority of its customers from referrals. We are currently expanding our installation teams and are hiring a Team Leader with the following responsibilities and qualifications.
- Organize, lead, and train crews to complete rooftop projects in Silicon Valley within established guidelines and timeframes
- Ensure attention to detail with an emphasis on quality and safety
- Analyze and resolve worker problems and recommend solutions
- Relate to the public and to customers in a professional, courteous and respectful manner, appropriately responding to their concerns
- Complete electrical work on up to 600 volt household circuits
- Test and commission systems
- Complete internet connections and remote monitoring
- Attend city and utility inspections on behalf of customers
- 5+ years previous residential electrical or solar experience required, with minimum 1 year experience as a lead installer
- Full range of mobility in upper and lower body
- Ability to work in various positions including, but not limited to: stooping, standing, bending, sitting, kneeling, squatting, on ladders, and in attic areas for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift, push and pull materials and equipment to complete required tasks
- Ability to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday
- Experience with rooftop work, ladders and related safety equipment
- Attention to detail as if the work were done for yourself
- Clean driving record
- Professional appearance and good customer-relations skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Full employment benefits after qualifying period. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package designed to reward you for your hard work and performance. Our benefits include competitive base pay, paid time off and medical benefits.
Send e-mail with qualifications and resume to:
For more information, please visit us at www.cinnamon.energy. Cinnamon Energy Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. Cinnamon Energy Systems conducts background checks and drug tests on all final candidates. Candidates must have valid drivers license, acceptable driving record and background check, and clean drug test results.