Get a free solar and energy storage quote from Cinnamon Energy Systems – Silicon Valley’s Premier Solar and Energy Storage Installer.
We’ll give you the straight scoop about the technology, financing and overall process of installing a system — and we’ll answer your questions honestly.
Cinnamon Energy Systems makes going Solar with Energy Storage Easy
The first step is to determine if solar and energy storage is right for your home or business.
- Do you own your residential or commercial building?
- Do you pay too much for electricity?
- Does your roof have minimal shade?
- Would you like to have backup power?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, give us a call at 408-883-7000 to discuss, or fill out the form on this page, and we’ll contact you to provide a free solar and energy storage quote.
Why Use Cinnamon Energy Systems?
- Local solar and energy storage contractor with a heritage of over 10,000 solar customers
- No money down financing provides immediate positive cash flow
- Local building permit and inspectors know us.
- Our friendly work crews are employees, not outside contractors, and strive for your 100% satisfaction.
- Dozens of local references from happy residential and commercial customers going back to 2001
- Serving customers in Morgan Hill, Gilroy, San Jose, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Almaden Valley, Milpitas, Fremont, Union City, Saratoga, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, Campbell, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View, Woodside, Portola Valley, Atherton, Menlo Park, Redwood City, Belmont, San Mateo, Hillsborough, and Burlingame.
Certifications and Qualifications
- California C-46 contractor #976065
- NABCEP engineering
- Bonded and insured
- California Solar Energy Industries Association
- Solar Energy Industries Association
Leading Solar Panel Brands
We offer high quality solar panels to meet your needs, including premium panels from LG, cost effective panels from Boviet, and made in America panels from Auxin.
Battery Backup and Storage Systems
By acting today, you can take advantage of the Self-Generation Incentive Program (SGIP) rebate that reduces your home battery backup purchase cost by $3,500. Commercial customers can save thousands of dollars a month in energy charges and benefit from the Investment tax credit, SGIP rebates, and accelerated depreciation resulting in a very compelling return on investment. Call Cinnamon Energy Systems if you are interested to learn how a home battery storage system or commercial energy storage system can benefit you. We will give you the straight scoop, and take care of your entire system, including a critical loads subpanel, system design, solar integration, installation and monitoring.
Solar Repair and Maintenance Services
If you already have a solar system and need repair, cleaning or maintenance for your system, click here to learn more about our services and schedule a service request.
Click on the banner below to see our Yelp Reviews
* These fields are required.