Office Manager (Campbell)
Cinnamon Energy Systems is a full-service residential & commercial solar installation company with a heritage of over 10,000 happy customers since 2001. We are seeking a professional, energetic, smart, reliable and enthusiastic office assistant to help manage our front office, as well as handle the document flow in our growing business. Initially this is a part-time position, Monday-Friday from 9 AM to 1 PM (approximately 20 hours per week). Full time employment is possible in the future for the right candidate.
- Answer telephone and e-mail inquiries from potential and current customers
- Process customer contracts, permit and utility applications, and incentive forms
- Handle routine filing
- Execute, plan and implement office processes based on current and updated procedures
- Correlate purchase and receiving documents, order office supplies, review expense reports
- Maintain regular contact with clients and answer questions as needed
- Assist with monthly seminar setup
- Interface with sales, installation, service and accounting staff
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening) and professional appearance
- Must be organized, able to multi-task, and be effective in communicating with prospects and customers
- Must be self-motivated, reliable and have a positive attitude
- Strong personal computer and typing skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Saleforce experience a plus
Job Type: Part-time 20 hours a week Monday to Friday 9am – 1pm
Job Location: Campbell, 95008
Compensation: $18-$25/hour depending on experience
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Send e-mail with qualifications and resume to:
For more information, please visit us at www.cinnamon.energy. Cinnamon Energy Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. Cinnamon Energy Systems conducts background checks and drug tests on all final candidates. Candidates must have valid drivers license, acceptable driving record and background check, and clean drug test results.