Residential Solar Sales Design Consultant
Cinnamon Energy Systems, a leading commercial and residential solar/storage developer, is seeking a highly qualified, self-motivated individual to join our organization as a Residential Solar Sales Design Consultant. Almost all of our sales come from previous customer referrals – our satisfaction rate on Yelp is among the highest in the solar industry. We achieve these high satisfaction levels by being honest with our customers, bending over backwards to ensure their installations proceed smoothly and quickly (typically 30 days from contract to interconnection), and using fair financing like PACE and loans (instead of tricks like leases and payment escalators).
So…if you are passionate about new forms of energy and helping the environment and want to work with a company that has an established reputation with ethical business practices and happy employees, please send us an e-mail with your qualifications and resume.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sales of solar power systems to local homeowners in Silicon Valley
- Networking with existing customers for local lead generation and referrals
- Ethical and accurate discussions with customers with regards to energy usage, prospective energy savings and financial benefits
- Presentations to customers using Excel and Word
- Effective in-home and telephone closing skills
- Manage customer communications and expectations during the 4 week installation process
- Updating details on each your deals within our CRM tool and providing pipeline progress updates in weekly sales meetings
- 2 years of in-home sales experience, preferably in the solar field
- Demonstrated consultative sales and customer management skills
- Understanding of various solar financing options, including loans, PACE, leases and PPAs
- Understanding of basic electrical and solar technology concepts
- Proficiency with Excel and Word
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and professional appearance
- Candidates must have a college degree, their own vehicle with a good driving record, cell phone and laptop computer.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package designed to reward you for your hard work and performance, with total target compensation in the $60-150k range.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this role, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org